Because Speed Matters
A Design Sprint accelerates the design process, enabling you to achieve real results in a matter of days.
A 1-5-day intensive, structured, condensed process that enables teams to make huge leaps in the design of a product, by combining the best of Design Thinking and agile.
Aim: To create a set of desirable, feasible, and viable product features that can become a high-fidelity, clickable prototype, which can go directly to development.
- Present research results and apply the principles of Design Thinking.
- Create an early prototype of your product to help focus discussions.
- Ask questions, challenge assumptions, and look at the product from different angles.
- Brainstorm with people from different disciplines, from our teams and yours.
- Every idea is considered.
- Product testing with different users provides new perspectives.
- Consider all user feedback - needs, motivations, feelings - explore potential improvements.
- Discard features that do not add value or are not technically viable.
- Define the minimum number of features the product needs to go to market (MVP)
- Create roadmap for features to be added at a later stage.
This human-centric process relies on intuition and the ability to appreciate context, recognize patterns, and think beyond functionality to the emotional elements at play when a user uses a product. This is complemented by a rational, analytical approach.